Monday, February 9, 2009

Noisyy!!~~

Omg.. 2day is one of the noisiest day among this year. In the morning, lion dances were active along the Petalling Street when i was on the way to Kasturi.. Then, we studied Biology, Chemistry and wanna skip class.. haha!! Meng Teck was there to teman me to skip for one period and will get bak for BM class the next period.. We spend almost for an hour juz goint to CD shops and comic book shops. Walao ehh.. the whole place was crowded with people who wanted to watch those lion dances since it's the last day of the CNY.. While Meng Teck n I were looking all over those CD shops, we accidentally glanced those 'dirty' CD's.. omg, juz in front of us and in public.. wakaka!! after tuition was over, I went bak home and onlined in my PC n started updating this blog while playing online chess.. At home, mum n frenz were singing Karaoke while playing Mahjong.. Aah.. My elo rating dropped tremendously and lost to my sis.. xD.. wad a shame. Tht's all for now since i hafta off9.. buaiz!

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones