Sunday, February 22, 2009

Change Place In Class, Shit!!

Oh no, no, no.. it was very unfortunate for the crappy gangs.. we had to changed our seating arrangement in my class.. Wai Lam set up the whole seating arrangament and it was freaking unfair!! Hope i can bash u up, Lam! U better watch out! Uhh, i feel so frustrated and Wei Joe, Jing En, Hou Thin, Chun Hong, Robert and I (the crappy members in my class) had been seprated far away.. Only Wei Joe was seating in front of me.. Thank God!! But Wai Lam's gang were still at the same whole place! They oso made noise but we got this fate only.. His so lucky that he was asked by Mrs. Ramani to arrange our seating arrangement.. I'm feeling so depressed now and i duwanna go to skul now!! No way!!

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones