Saturday, February 14, 2009

MSSKL Race 2009

It was Saturday night and Hou Thin, Jing En and Wei Joe overnite at my house.. That Saturday, we spent for almost 6 hours crappying in my room.. We were damn crappy and i took pictures.. but unfortunately can't upload it 2day.. mb few days later.. I bet u will laugh when u see those pics.. xDD. Be4 tht, we played Daytona at a arcade centre underneath my house.. It was fun playing and Jing En stuggled like hell while he was playing Daytona.. Poor Hou Thin, he chose the wrong selection of gear mode.. he wanted to use auto for advanced map, but he accidentally chose manual.. He had a hard time and his car alwayz go out of the track.. The next day, we woke up bout 5am 2 go for the race.. OMG!! The race was freaking tough and i haf a new experience on this race.. Usually, we hafta run on roads and fields.. But this time, we had to jog through the wavy forest.. The situation became worse when the day be4 the race, it was raining.. So, my shoes were all dirty and even socks too!! There were some trees which had thorns and i accidentally swing my hand towards those thorns! Damn it.. Thank god my friend, Sandra, she's a St. John.. After the race, she treated me with some antiseptic and plaster.. Phew! We were so thirsthy, so we decided to get free Milo from a booth.. Wth? The queue was damn freaking long.. I predict almost 200 metres long.. hah.. we hafta wait for almost 10 minutes juz to get a small cup of Milo.. Buu!! Haiz.. Then, we cleaned ourselves up since the mud was sticking all over our legs.. Later, we went to eat beef noodles near Pudu.. Tht's all for now since i hafta go now.. Will continue later! Bb!!

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones