Sunday, June 14, 2009

Holidays over! TwT

Haiz.. now holidays gonna end already.. T.T.. i reali miss holidays.. one of the best holidays i had.. during the first week, i went to a camp organized by cheras baptist church. however it was a church camp and in port dickson, it was awesome and realli realli tired! i get to know many many friends and they were all friendly.. i was in a team called 'Chi', and we managed to get number 2 overall. happy for me! haha.. here are some pics in the camp that i'll never forget with all my friends!

In the mini chuch hall..


One of the games held.. finding the same animal sound blindfolded!

Before the game started


Playing in an old swing! Dunno how many kg the swing can withstand!

Our paster and a translator
Crappy!!
My superb friends!
Whoops! Dunno how this pic leaked out!
Tim!
Singing a church song played by youths!
My gang at the back there..

One of the games held.. forgot wad game is that.

Playing a 'sumo' game!
An ice-breaking session before games start


Everyone playing basketball! At last i know how to play basketball! Ahha
'Sand-man' Jonathan KK! =D
Riding banana boat with friends!
Jing En swings so high!
Bob and I seeing something..

My youth group!

During the second week, I went to Johor for a competition and the results were satisfying.. =).. number 2! ahaha.. then, my family and i went to Singapore and Johor to have shopping and a holiday! Met my old old friend in Singapore! ahaha.. the pics will be uploaded later since i the pics are in my camera.. haha.. then on saturday night, some of the youth camp members invited me to play badminton at de challenger in cheras.. haiz, i had fun playing with them i managed to win wei joe! haha.. awesome! haiz.. now skul reopen and exam results are bad.. uhh.. =(.. moral marks were satisfying but biology paper 1 wasn't.. i scored 33/50 and it was terrible! uhh! i juz hope my other results will be fine since these results will be given to my parents during the holidays. chaoz.. hafta attend LCCI class now.. =)

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones